Friday, October 11, 2013

Photo Twenty One - Greatful for the Family

A Small break from the photos with signage....

Wishing the Band 
an awesome opening night
in Pittsburgh!

Stone we fully expect nothing but greatness!
  
Seeking Stone Gossard -
just a little idea I had with big hopes
attached!

I just want you to know how much
this means to my friend.
I think the universe puts people in each others
path for a reason.
This has definitely been an amazing line up of
events and people. 

Thanks Everyone for your support!
Clinton is very appreciative of the pictures
and wishes sent his way.
I am thankful for everyone who is participating
and keep sending out
Tweets and is talking about us!

Rock on tonight!
Send us your pictures from Pittsburgh!

Counting down the days Stone Gossard!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment